Named ABC News Chief White House Correspondent in November 2005. As White House Correspondent, she reports on all
aspects of the Bush administration for "World News with Charles Gibson," "Nightline," and other ABC News broadcasts.
· Joined ABC News in 1999 as the network's State Department correspondent.
· From 1993-1998, she was the Pentagon correspondent for National Public Radio (NPR).
· Prior to joining NPR in 1993, Raddatz was the chief correspondent at the ABC News Boston affiliate WCVB-TV.
· Honored for her journalistic contributions many times, including a 1996 Overseas Press Club award for her live coverage of the assassination of Yitzhak Rabin.
· Recognized with the National Headliner Award for team coverage of the 1988 presidential campaign.
· Received two Radio and Television News Director Association first-place awards.
· Received two Associated Press first-place awards.
· Co-author of Delivering on the Promise: How to Attract, Manage and Retain Human Capital (Free Press,
More about Martha Raddatz